Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Labor Day in Idaho




We got to go home for Labor day. We had quite the trip. Brad ripped the wheel of the sandrail. We lost the four wheeler off the trailer while going 50 mph in Grant about 1/4 of a mile from Dennis and Rhonda's house totaling it. Brad's truck got broke into in Vegas and they stole all the stereo and DVD equipment.
I guess 3 wasn't enough because when we got home Ava burn her hand and Brad wrecked my Escalade on a landscape rock at a cabin in Ponderosa. Hopefully our bad luck is over for awhile. I don't think I can handle anymore.


Mya got a ride a horse. She has been begging us to do for about a month now. Great Grandma and Grandpa Merrill had one in there pasture so Brad put her on the colts back. Luck that wasn't accident number six. I got to see my family and we got all the babies together. Ashley and Eli, Brianna and Kiah and Me and Ava. It's fun to have cousins all the same age. We also got to go camping at white owl. Jex and Grandpa Dennis played Indiana Jones. Dennis made a rescue rope and a whip for Jex. He was on cloud nine. Tonka - Brianna and Caseys dog was there. He is a huge puppy!! I think my dad would agree.




2 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Wow, it seems like luck in not on your side but hang in there. Your house looks beautiful and I am glad that you found some good friends! We miss you guys!

Keri

Larsen said...

Hey, so a friend and I started a blog abackground design blogspot.

check it out!'

www.bloggygotback.blogspot.com

Good to 'see' you! isn't the internet great?