Friday, July 18, 2008



Brad has been riding his Harley ALOT!! He seems to really like it. They boys all went to Denver a few weeks ago for a few day and now they are planning a trip to Montana for the Testical Festival. Doesn't that sound like mass testosterone fun. I really like the Harley to. I'm making a better back rest that anything right now. Brad's back rest perfectly on the fat belly.

We are having a girl!! We have thrown out a few names but we haven't found the name yet. What so you think of theses.

Lilly

Harley (imagine that)

Avery

Ava

We are looking for 3 letter names that go with Jex and Mya but three leteer names are hard. Any sugestions?

4 comments:

christine said...

I'm so excited for you! I love little girls. I love the name Harley-I always have for a little girl. I also love Ava and Avery (just like my daughter!) Hope Brad has fun at the testicle Festivel-just what guys need, huh?

Mattie said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable. We miss you guys and really need to come over and visit soon! If you ever get over this direction give us a call!

Our Family said...

I like all the names, and think it would be fun to have a Harley in the family.
Jill

Jana said...

Yeah! A girl! I'm still trying to think of a boy name. They're tough. I'm a fan of Lilly. Ava is also pretty. I'm sure whatever you pick will be cute. Loved seeing the pictures of you guys camping and the 4th . It' looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You're looking cute and pregnant. I almost forgot that we're in this together this time :)