Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Planting Fish

Here we are the weekend before Memorial weekend at Roger and Heidi Merrill's house. We loaded the slew up with 2 pound fish so we can go back and catch a few this summer. The kids really liked watching all the fish get thrown in the water. If anyone want to go fishing give us a call.
Here is a great picture of Great Grandpa Merrill and Great Grandma Rainey at Roger and Heidi's house.


Creed's famous long eared ass.

The end of the day! Mya is still happy. Wow....that's a miracle.

4 comments:

charm said...

You're brave to go 4-wheeling while preggers! I try to imagine going right now, and OUCH!!! Doesn't sound very comfortable. Your kids are so cute, Sarah. I LOVE Mya's pictures at the Gugelman display in the mall! I showed Tiff and she about died! What gorgeous little munchkins! Can't wait to see what your next one looks like!

Kristan Beazer said...

Mya is so big now wow, and jex is so cute!

Jana said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Your kids are so beautiful! I can totally see you in Mya and Brad in Jex. I wonder what the next one will look like? Have you found out what you're having? Sorry if you've already told me and I forgot. Is that really Grandma Rainey? Her hair looks so white! I can't wait to see everyone when I come out!

Our Family said...

That is one fine Ass!